(Indian Army) भारतीय सैन्य भरती मेळावा 2018 [विदर्भ]
Indian Army Recruitment Rally ARO Nagpur 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Rally ARO Nagpur 2018 (Indian Army Bharti 2018 – ARO Nagpur) – Akola, Amravati, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Washim & Yavatmal districts.
Districts: Akola, Amravati, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Washim & Yavatmal districts
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Inspector)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman
- Post No.1: Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case the candidate has passed Class 10th from educational board adopted grading system, candidate must have the grade which contains 45% in each indl subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.
- Post No. 2: 10+2 / HSC pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Post No. 3: 10+2 / HSC examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (C-2 grade in individual subjects and aggregate of 5 pts for Board with Grading System) and 40% in each subject. OR Three years diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Post No.4: 10+2/ HSC examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class XII also.
- Post No.6: (i) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th / HSC. (ii) (iii) (ii) Should have studied English & Maths/Accountancy / Book Keeping in Class 12th or Class 10th should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subject, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iv) (v) (iii) Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility. Typing test of 10 minutes duration.
- Post No.6: (i) 10th simple pass for Chef Mess, Painter Decorator, Dresser and Steward. (ii) 8th pass for House Keeper & Mess Keeper only.
- Post No. 1: 17 to 21 years
- Post No. 2 to 6: 17 ½ to 23 years
Rally Venue: Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Stadium, Amravati (Maharashtra).
Rally Dates: 23 October to 03 November 2018
Hall Ticket: 09 to 22 October 2018
Last Date of Online Application: 07 October 2018
See Notification/Advt : View
Please follow and like us: