AAI Recruitment 2019 For Various Post Western Region
[एयरपोर्ट अथॉरिटी मध्ये विविध पद भरती]
Airports Authority of India is Inviting Application for the Post of Apprentice in Western Region [Maharashtra / Gujrat /Madhya Pradesh and Goa]
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- ITI Apprentice
Vacancy and Post Details :-
- Mechanical Engineering [06 Post]
- Corporate Communication [02 Post]
- Airport terminal Management [03 Post]
- Finance [25 Post]
- Law [01 Post]
- Server Technical [03 post]
- Civil Engg [35 Posts]
- Electrical Engg [14 Posts]
- Mechanical Engineering [16 Post]
- Server Technical [16 post]
- Computer Science [01 Post]
- Civil Engg [27 Posts]
- Electrical Engg [31 Posts]
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic [21 Posts]
- Diesel Mechanic [02 Posts]
- Auto Electrician [01 Posts]
- Tractor Mechanic [01 Posts]
- Communication [18 Posts]
- Electrical Engg [37 Posts]
1. Apprentices sharr have to undergo Apprenticeship at notified Airports/Estabrishments
2 The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized university/lnstitute with minimum so% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
3 As provided under the Apprentices Act, candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.
4 candidates should not have completed three years after passlng of the qualifying examination as on 31.12.2018.
5. The candidates shourd not have undergone Apprenticeship earrier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 19G1/2014 as amended from time to time.
6 lf the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the appricant to provide the marks, based on the conversion c.iteria mentioned in the guiderines issued by the University/Board/AICTE as appropriate.
7 Age Limit for Apprentices wil be minimum r.8 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for sc/sr, 3 years for oBc, for the posts reserved for them)
Period of apprenticeshio Trainins:.
For Graduate (Mech/Auto Engineering) Apprentice (AAl) & for Technician (Diploma Mech/Auto Engineering) Apprentice (AAt) it is for 1 year (12 Months) For Trade (lTl) Apprentice (AAl), it varles from 1 year to 3 years as per the Trades and details shown in the table.
How To Apply :-
lnterested Applicants are required to send their application filled in all respect as per the format (Annexure-l) in sealed envelope and on the top of envelope, it should be clearly mentioned/marked as Application for Apprentice in _ trade at Airport in Western Region to Airports Authority of lndia, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, lntegrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell,4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile parle (East), Mumbai-4oO 099 along with required documents on or before 18/O2/2019 by 1800 hrs. positively. Applications received after the due date of submission and/or incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
AAI is not Iiable for postal delay/loss at any stage of communication. No TA/DA is admissible.
LAST DATE :- 18/O2/2019
Visit Official Website :– Click Here
See Advertisement :- Click Here
Please follow and like us: